US Real Estate is looking for a capable Head of Property Management to join our team to create the Tallinn of the future and develop a better urban space.
As Head of Property Management, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of all USRE’s cash flow and development projects. You will be responsible for innovation and the implementation of new technologies in the field, and will advise properties in the process of purchase or sale. On a daily basis, you will coordinate with your team the renovation and refurbishment of rental properties and ensure that technical systems are maintained within budget.
We welcome you to join our team if you have:
- very good knowledge of the field and previous experience as an administrative manager.
- good interpersonal skills and a results-oriented approach
- knowledge of administrative requirements, technical systems, building automation and construction.
- good computer skills and an interest in technology and sustainability issues
- excellent knowledge of Estonian and English, Russian would be an advantage.
- the opportunity to work for one of Estonia’s most prominent entrepreneurs
- work experience in a fast-growing company (www.usre.ee)
- a team of top people in your field who will share their experience with you and lend a helping hand when needed
- an office in the award-winning Rotermann district
- sporting opportunities at the Golden Club
To apply, please send your CV with a personal introduction to Ülari no later than 10.02.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 525 0155 for more information.